GENERAL FIELD REPRESENTATIVE - RUS
Two positions available in the following locations: Alexandria, MN; Bemidji, MN; Brainerd, MN; Detroit Lakes, MN; Fergus Falls, MN; Oklahoma County, OK; and Tulsa, OK—The open application dates are 06/24/2020 to 07/08/2020.
This is a federal job open to:
- Career transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL)
- Federal employees who meet the definition of a "surplus" or "displaced" employee.
- Federal employees - Competitive service
- Current or former competitive service federal employees.
- Individuals with disabilities
- Land & base management
- Certain current or former term or temporary federal employees of a land or base management agency.
- Military spouses
- Peace Corps & AmeriCorps Vista
- Special authorities
- Individuals eligible under a special authority not listed above, but defined in the federal hiring regulations.
1 position to be filled in 1 location specified in Oklahoma and 1 location specified in Minnesota. Incumbent will establish Headquarters (home office) within 50 mile radius of 1 of the advertised locations. This is a virtual arrangement position.
Responsibilities: Instructs/guides borrowers on issues relating to loan application, long range plans, construction work plans, etc. Reviews/analyzes completed documentation in support of loan applications and makes recommendations to National Office. Maintains general oversight of electric borrower engineering, construction and technical operation and maintenance practices to ensure compliance with Rural Utility standards and policies. Maintains oversight of electric borrower financial and management policies and practices to assure the security of government loans and enforce mortgage and loan contract requirements. Provide information and support relating to the Electric loan programs to existing and potential borrowers.
Travel Required: 75% or less - Incumbent will be required to travel extensively including an average of 2 overnights per week.
For conditions of employment, qualifications, and further details, please visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571666200# or contact Judy Bollasina, 314-457-5552, email@example.com, Rural Utilities Service,1400 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20250, US