Pierce Pepin Cooperative Services, Ellsworth, WI—(PPCS) seeks an engaging individual to provide operational expertise to the activities of the Electric Operations department as an Operations Administrator. PPCS is a growing cooperative that serves 6,800 members in western Wisconsin. With convenient access to the Twin Cities metro areas of Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, living and working in our service area provides tremendous opportunities for professional and personal rewards. PPCS is seeking a dynamic individual looking for new challenges and a willingness to help PPCS members Live Better®.
Essential Job Duties
This position has the primary responsibility of providing administrative guidance to the Electric Operations department. This position is responsible for efficient and courteous responses to member requests for service and information and providing resources to line crew through scheduling, service orders, equipment, and safety.
- Monitors radio communications, coordinates daily activities, and dispatches crews to coordinate and restore service to members.
- Schedules and coordinates work for operations crews, in coordination with the VP of Electric Operations.
- Primary warehouse coordinator including inventory and line material management.
- Ensures accurate completion of service orders with operations crews, mapping, and accounting.
- Accurate documentation of service requests, work orders, inventory and purchasing.
- Work directly with members and others for service improvements, provides outage information, and responds to member concerns and questions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; preference is a technical school education with additional training in the utility industry.
- Prior experience dispatching, electric operations including line work, customer service or related field is preferred.
- Experience in utility or telecom software, including applications such as CIS, GIS, Staking, Accounting, or Work Orders.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Office365.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate cooperative shared values and embodies servant leadership.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Must be able to pass a physical exam, including drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Compensation and Benefits
PPCS offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Salary based on experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Charity Lubich, email@example.com. A full position description can be reviewed at www.piercepepin.coop/careers-ppcs.
PPCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity.