SECOND SHIFT FLEET TECHNICIAN
East Central Energy, Braham, Minn.— is looking for a skilled 2nd Shift Fleet Technician for our team. Are you known for your safe practices and customer-oriented service? Do you enjoy digging into problems and solving technical challenges? Come work at your local co-op!
A Day in the Life
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain vehicles and equipment to manufacturer’s specifications and
pass DOT inspections.
- Do operation tests prior to repair, and confirm quality and compliance after repair.
- Follow documentation procedures.
- Conduct preventive maintenance on cars, trucks, and off-road equipment.
- Perform welding maintenance and repair on equipment, and fabricate parts as required.
- High School Diploma or GED; automotive or technical training or two years of related
experience; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- DOT Certification for Commercial Motor Vehicle Inspections
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License, valid for interstate commerce
- Valid DOT Medical Examiner’s Certification
- Understand: transmission and driveline operation and repair; brakes and suspension operation
and repair; hydraulics and fluid drive components; various vehicle types and equipment such as buckets, digger/derricks, trucks, cars, trailers, backhoes, trenchers, vibratory plows; and software for engine diagnosis.
- Skilled in welding and cutting steel and other metals.
- Understand basic computer programs, e-mail, Microsoft products, and navigate internet.
- Communicate effectively with all employees and outside vendors.
- Possess a high level of integrity; respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Join a culture of innovation, empowered decision-making, and accountability.
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance.
- Up to 10% employer contribution to 401(k).
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs, education assistance, and more.
To apply online, visit https://east-central-energy.breezy.hr/p/0e749eb9d957-fleet-technician-2nd-shift
ECE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Application deadline: Friday, May 19, 2023