SPONSORSHIP BENEFITSThe WECA sponsorship program was designed to create opportunities for businesses of all sizes, offering access to WECA members at events year ‘round. With more than 35 programs annually attracting participants from Wisconsin’s electric cooperatives, sponsorship means numerous opportunities to engage with the WECA membership. Collectively, WECA programs involve more than 1,500 participants, cover a wide range of issues, and recognize individual contributions to the electric cooperative movement.
Sponsorship is a great way to support work that matters to the success of WECA members and companies like yours. Please consider becoming a sponsor today!
- Recognition in event registration materials and agendas
- Displaying company logo at sponsored event(s) and inclusion in WECA’s annual report.
- Listing in event programs at Education & Lobby Days and annual meeting
- Tier 1 & 2 sponsors will receive premier placement full-page ads in the annual Wisconsin electric co-op directory.
- Much more (see table)
FOR MORE INFORMATION | SPONSORSHIP FORM
(608) 467-4589 or Email
2019 CURRENT SPONSORS
A Program That:
- Offers sponsorship opportunities for all of WECA’s major events.
- Recognizes important business relationships with our members.
- Allows certain sponsors to attend some events at no additional cost.
- Provides greater certainty for budgeting purposes