The Glenn English National Cooperative Leadership Foundation Scholarship (The “Youth Tour Alumni Scholarship”) - NRECA
The Glenn English National Cooperative Leadership Foundation encourages educational advancement by awarding high education scholarships to eligible students.
The Glenn English National Cooperative Leadership Foundation has awarded almost $100,000 in scholarships to NRECA’s Youth Tour alumni since the program’s inception in 2014! These are awarded in one $10,000 scholarship and four $1,000 scholarships annually.
Dates & Deadlines
- Applications will be accepted starting on February 2, 2021.
- The deadline for application submission is 11:59 P.M. EST April 5, 2021.
- Winners are selected by our scholarship committee and announced after our summer board meeting in Mid-July, 2021.
- Awards are distributed in August/September, 2021.
Eligibility RequirementsTo be considered for the Youth Tour Alumni Scholarship, you must meet each the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Be a former participant in NRECA’s Washington D.C. Youth Tour program.
- Have received academic credits equal to at least one year of college.
- Have completed at least one semester at an accredited university or college as a full-time student.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university or college by the application deadline of April 5, 2021.
- Be working on completing your first undergraduate degree.